Sunday, March 19, 2017

May 2015 - People Who Need People on the Subway


People Who Need People on the Subway
-by Eric Beeman

BOARD CENTRAL SQUARE
I used to fight my dog (dude plays video game on phone turning and tilting it like a steering wheel)
I don't like people who abuse animals (girl with tight pink blouse, leaning into him, headphones on intermittently demanding attention)
If another dog tried to fuck with my dog I'd say 'go get 'em'
I don't like people who abuse dogs
It's not like that
I knew this girl whose dog had its eye poked out
I used to fight my dog

QUIET FOR 2 MINS
I still gotta talk to my wife (achieves the next level of the game)
If you want your money you gotta talk to her (fumbling through large knock off designer pocket book for a tooth brush, brushes teeth sans paste or sink)
I want at least a hundred bucks today, no less
Your money is none of my business (puts toothbrush away)
She's gonna have to give it to me (shakes phone like a lit match)

QUIET FOR 1 MIN
If I don't like you I'll steal your shit (thumbs atwitter)
That's scumbag shit (Mirror chapstick)
How many times have you left me alone in your house and I haven't stolen a thing
That's why I like you

EXIT DOWNTOWN CROSSING





No comments:

Post a Comment